Monday, March 19, 2012

Keezer Collar Build!


This weekend I started and finished my keezer collar build!  The hardest part was waiting for everything (paint, glue, liquid nails, etc) to dry.  Enough words more pics:


Sneak peak

Sanding Poplar 
Miter joint

Paint
Paint close up






When at Lowe's picking up supplies for the build, I saw the HAMMERED white spray paint and determined it was way to fitting not to purchase it.  I had to go with Hammered white since you will be hammered once the beers starts flowing!

HAMMERED White
Stainless Steel Shank Flanges






Perlick Perl 525 Faucets
4 in Stainless Steel Shanks




Tap mock up
Faucet close up

Exploded overivew
Test fit



Install insulation
Weather stripping close up

Insulation 

Gas line 


CO2 Distributor close up

Mounting CO2 distributor



Gas Distribution
Side overview


Keezer overview
Faucet close up
  

Final product

A list of most of the materials I used for this keezer collar build can be found at by click the link below:



Cheers,

Philip




"Dear, I hear that beer flows through the faucets all night long!!!" 
-Bruce Springsteen